April 22, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 16

2011 Mommytography 365 Project


NapTime MomTog Project 365


1. We saw this windmill featured on a TV show that tells little known facts about San Diego. It's about a mile from my house. I never knew it was there let alone that it had historic value.
2. Yummo and it looks like I need to visit the seashore!
3. I also need to go through my junk mail. I tend to just stack it on the desk to be dealt with later.
4. People fishing in one of our many reservoirs.
5. A white picket fence.
6. My kitteh Aria. Usually I show Lucy because she loves my camera. Seriously, she follows me around the house when I have it in my hands. Aria hides. I was lucky to get a few shots of her this week.
7. We went to a local garden for some pictures and they had a tree decorated with these eggs.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fortune cookie, cat and egg, but they are all great. Looks like a fun week. Thanks for linking up.

deb duty said...

Beautiful photo of the cat and I love the fence with the flowers.

Liz Mays said...

I LOVE these photos!!!! And I also have a problem with stacking up my papers!

Unknown said...

Love the kitty shot, and the fence is really cool, too! :)

Unknown said...

Great shots! I really like the cat.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love your fortune and the shot of it.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous cat and love the fence shot.

Angee @ October Morning said...

Love your collage. That windmill is a great find. Love the egg in the tree.

Kristal said...

Great shots - and I just realized that I commented on your other photo shots as if they were the 365... sorry about that!

Pennie said...

All of these shots look professional. They are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the fortune cookie the best. :)