1. My skurd kitteh Aria. My moms kitteh Lucy has been chasing Aria around the house so on this day she took solace under the dining table.
2. A silly tree outside our window. This is me being uninspired on this day.
3. Another flower from the Carlsbad Flower Fields. Yes, I get to put one in this post as I took those pics last Saturday. It qualifies!!!
4. I finally planted our tomatoes in our "topsy turvy". That's cherry tomatoes on top and big boy tomatoes coming out of the bottom. This is what we did last year but the danged stupid goats ate my plants. This year there are NOOOOOOO goats!
5.* My water drop attempt. I've been wanting to try this. I liked that I saw my potential but I didn't give it the time it needed to do it right. I will go back and try this technique again soon. And next time I'll get it right! Please ignore the noise in this shot. I even ran a noise reduction filter.
6. Lucy gets jealous if she doesn't get equal or more camera time. So here the brat is.
7.* Circle. I found this glass orb on my moms shelf in the family room.

14 comments:
Aww - you kitty is so cute ;D Great week of photos - love the drip one!
What a great week. Good job on the water droplet (I have yet to attempt that) and good luck on the topsy turvy... we tried one year and nothing :( Yours is already looking better than our did so at least it's at a good start. Thanks for linking up this week :)
That drop of water is amazing and I love the flowers! Beautiful collage!
These are great! Love the water drop!
Are you still shooting w/the two kit lenses, or have you added to your collection? Also, is there one lens that you shoot the most with? I think I like the 50-200 the best, but sometimes I wonder if I'm missing out on potentially good shots by not using the other lens more often. I'm still trying to figure all this out... I'm about halfway through my camera manual. Your pics are great!
I just love that whole top row! What a great week!
That water drop is absolutely fantastic!!!!!
Wow! Awesome photo!! I love those flowers and water droplets.
Cute kitties. Love the water drop.
Nice week of shots - good job on the water drop!
The topsy turvy is so cool...
love the water drop.
Love the kittehs!
Spring in southern California is so beautiful. Love the flower!
Nice job on both your assignment and challenge! Great collage!
Love the water droplet shot. The noise doesn't appear to be a problem.
Great photos. The water drop is my favorite!
Post a Comment