May 18, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something
The Edit Me meme has returned. It has moved locations and is now hosted by Branson from the blog Reflections of Something. Go check it out! This picture was taken by Ashley from Ashley...plus 3.


Okay, so I really struggled with this edit. The picture is amazing sooc. I tried various things with this picture but everything I did looked dull next to the original. Finally I decided to just go with a clean edit. Why mess with perfection right?

What I did...
I adjusted the levels;
I adjusted the contrast;
I brought out the mountains and sky a bit more;
That's it! I told you...simple!

10 comments:

starnes family said...

Looks much more defined. Well done!

Unknown said...

I love the clean edit! You did a great job bringing out the mountain and skyline! Beautiful work :)

Ashley Sisk said...

LOVE this nice clean edit. Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Love the edit. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I really love it!

Liz Mays said...

I like how that came out a lot!

Brandi said...

Very, very nice! :)

Mommy said...

Love the detail, great job!

Ashley said...

I love love clean editing so this is right up my alley. And thanks for all the kind words, you are so sweet.

Branson said...

Congrats on making it into the top 3! :)

http://www.myreflectionofsomething.net/2011/05/edit-me-week-1-winners.html