May 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


SOOC
Sprouting
This rock is sprouting Epiphanie camera bags. I only had to wait 5 months for my Christmas gift. It was well worth the wait. I love my new Lola bag.
Ironic
It is a little ironic that I completely switched out some pictures and rearranged how they fit into this post because Saturday hubs and I went to the famous Carlsbad Flower Fields and I am in love with these pics. I put 3 of them in this post. I just had to...seriously. (Originally my camera bag was supposed to be my ironic. I coulda made that work after all, I made it work for sprouting. tehe)
Lazy
This kitteh was laying under a table in a soap shop at my favorite local garden Summer's Past Farms. I could not get the sweet kitteh to look at me for nothing. She just was not having anything to do with it. It doesn't get much lazier than this!
Smells Like Spring
Spring is coming to a close here in San Diego. We are well on our way to summer. It's been killer hot here lately...and it'll get so much hotter. Ugh!!! If you are in this area visiting from March to mid-May you must make time to see the Carlsbad Flower Fields. It's amazing and breathtaking.

20 comments:

Sara Smo said...

HOLY WOW! That last photo is to die for! Also diggin' your kitty picture. I love how we associate lazy with kittys! :3 Great shots this week!

Tara said...

gorgeous flower shots and love the kitty!!

Cedar said...

Oh! I cannot choose a favorite! I love all of the colors! All of those flowers are stunning! The non-flower shots are great, too!

Cecily R said...

Those flowers are stunning!! The DoF and the focus in your last shot...perfection.

Melissa said...

These are GREAT captures and I'm glad that flowers put such a big smile on your face too. I took a lot of those shots this week too. And your Epiphanie bag.....I've been debating about getting one too. I'd love to hear how roomy it is inside. Would it fit a camera with a battery grip and large lens attached?

Lizzy said...

I am loving all the pinks and red but that cat is so cute. Great shots!

Ashley Sisk said...

You've got some gorgeous shots this week - what a wonderful camera bag! And I'd love to be a cat in my next life. They have it made!

Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger for Keep the Tail Wagging said...

Wow, this post is a shutter bug's dream - a flower field, a pet that's still, and a new camera bag. Love it all!!!

I got a Kelly Moore for my birthday, I love it. I get compliments on it all the time - I love that it's incognito.

Carla Hutchins said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all of your shots this week! I have GOT to visit that flower garden. It has to be beautiful! Your shots sure show it off well. And I LOVE that bag!

Christy said...

The kitty shot is very nice. And who doesn't love flower shots?

Brooke said...

That field of flowers looks so amazing!!! I love it. Your camera bag shot is darling too ;D

Anonymous said...

AWESOME shots! Love every single one! great job!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME shots! Love every single one! great job!

Ashley said...

Ahh Pam this is such a refreshing post, the colors are so gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite. I'm behing on all my blog reading so will be catching up this week. Have a wonderful day! xoxo

Liz Mays said...

The pictures are extraordinary! I also admire and envy that fantastic camera bag. Wowza!

mommy to many said...

AWESOME shots, in love with your last one =0)

My Captivating Life said...

I love my Lola to!!! I have it in turquiose. Your shot is awesome! :) All of the flower shots are very pretty as well.

Jen said...

great flowers! love the perspective and blur! the colors are so lovely!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I LOVE the bag, the red is hot!

I need to take a drive to Carlsbad to snap some pictures of my daughters in those beautiful flowers! They are gorgeous.

Brandi said...

I don't mind at all if you clone me a bag!!!! ;) It's AWESOME!!!!

I am loving all the flower pics too. Just fabulous!