May 6, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 18

2011 Mommytography 365 Project

NapTime MomTog Project 365

Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt


1. My niece and her team celebrating their championship win. The parents made an arch for them to run through.
2. Very cute soap that is sold at my favorite local garden.
3. Ummmm...it's fly porn.
4. The most important things in life aren't things. So true!
5. Can anyone guess what this is? I'll reveal it tomorrow on my scavenger hunt Sunday post.
6. Weeds...they are plentiful here in California.
7. Happy Mother's Day ladies!!!

12 comments:

starnes family said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, love! Your bebe sure is lucky.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Your new camera bag is here! YAY! Love that quote. So true.

deb duty said...

I recognize #5 and I love it! Great collage of photos!

Tina said...

I always love your photos! And I love the way you display them.

Um yeah, that looks like a camera bag. A really cute & awesome one!

Lisa said...

I like your weeds shot! It is amazing how pretty a weed can be!

Liz Mays said...

Fly porn? lol, at least they're pretty ones.

What is that thing? It looks like something that might pop open?

Angee @ October Morning said...

That soap is too cute. Congrats on the new bag.

Unknown said...

Great photos! Love the fly porn! :) And that looks like an awesome camera bag! Happy Mother's Day!

Kristal said...

Nice shots.. and nice camera bag - can't wait to see it!

Tracy said...

Nice week of shots! Always loved the parent tunnel.

Seizing My Day said...

I am very familiar with that parent tunnel! ha ha! and once before a soccer game last summer... we found a WHOLE FIELD of um... mating dragon flies... it was crazy!! hundreds of them... and our girls played soccer in the middle of the scandalous dragonflies!! ha ha

heritagemom said...

Hi, Pam, Love your photos this week. I don't like weeds, either, but they're pretty nice to shoot! And that looks like a very nice camera bag.

Hope you have a great week!
Christine