June 22, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something


This weeks picture is from Vic over at A Cup of Freck.
SOOC by Vic
 Edited by me
I think by now you know I like to be a little different. So this week I made the picture infrared! I used Photoshop cs5. I used an action that does infrared(I found a free version online a long time ago). Anyhoodles...simple does it this week!

6 comments:

HeatherOz said...

Nice! It kind of looks like a q-tip with worms crawling out of it!

EMily said...

Cool edit. I like the infrared!

Ashley said...

Great job, I feel like this was a really tough one!

Bek said...

It is different! I played around with some B/W versions, but decided to keep it in color at the end.

Ashley Sisk said...

Very cool effect!

Branson said...

I wondered how you got this awesome conversion! Wouldn't have even thought to go infrared! Awesome!

So sorry it took me so long to make the comment rounds on this one!