Oh those are precious! I especially adore that very first one. Nothing like a soft huggable newborn!
Well, now I have baby fever. They're all fantastic, Pam. Great job!
Stop it! Now I have baby fever too! And you had to use a daisy and a lily as props? That makes it even worse. LOLReally really beautiful shots!
That was ME! Not Lily!!
My favorite is the one of her on the yellow blanket.
I love the ones with the flowers!! You did an awesome job!
These are really so sweet - you did a beautiful job.
There goes Heather posting as Lily again! LOL!!! Pam, these are great! That is one wee little babe... just precious!
Nicely done, I love the first one!
Ohhhh! What a lovely shoot! Newborns are so much fun!
How can you not, look at that tiny sweetie! You did a great job Pam!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh those are precious! I especially adore that very first one. Nothing like a soft huggable newborn!
Well, now I have baby fever. They're all fantastic, Pam. Great job!
Stop it! Now I have baby fever too! And you had to use a daisy and a lily as props? That makes it even worse. LOL
Really really beautiful shots!
That was ME! Not Lily!!
My favorite is the one of her on the yellow blanket.
I love the ones with the flowers!! You did an awesome job!
These are really so sweet - you did a beautiful job.
There goes Heather posting as Lily again! LOL!!!
Pam, these are great! That is one wee little babe... just precious!
Nicely done, I love the first one!
Ohhhh! What a lovely shoot! Newborns are so much fun!
How can you not, look at that tiny sweetie! You did a great job Pam!
Post a Comment