June 30, 2011

Edit Me...

I tried to publish this post yesterday but Blogger was having nothing to do with me. Did anyone else have trouble with their dashboard yesterday?
This week the picture was provided by Branson...you know, the host. Just click on the cute lil button up there to go to her blog. She challenged us to add a quote this week in honor of July 4th. I received this email recently and loved it. It's origins are iffy. It is said that it was written by a 15 year old boy. There are a few different states this boy could have been from. Like I said...iffy!
SOOC by Branson
 My Edit
What I did...
Cropped it to an 8x10 format,
widened it a little(therefore I had to fill in the extra area with blue sky),
I used the action The Daybook(I totally forgot where I got this but it was from one of you lovely ladies),
I added a Kim Klassen texture,
I added my text,
Done!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Awesome job!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love the prayer you added - perfect.

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Like the tone and texture.

Courtney said...

Love that little prayer. Nicely done!

Branson said...

Very cool prayer, EXCELLENT edit!! Love it (as usual!)