1. Last Saturdays painting fun.
2. Flower
3. I took a pic of my desk to show where I blog from. To see this space with labels just go back a couple of blog posts.
4. At the San Diego County Fair(formerly known as the Del Mar Fair). What a crush of people! Yes, I had to try the fried Oreos. Yummmmmm! The fried Twinkie was yucky.
5. An interesting bush.
6. A lil piggy.
7. Flower

6 comments:
Awesome shots this week. I still love that paint photo. That pig is sooo cute. Have a great 4th. Thanks for linking up.
Love the office shot, I guess kind of a dream office for me. :)
JoAnn
What a great paint photo! Looks like so much fun, I'll have to try it out with my little miss. Happy 4th!
I really love the painting photo! It is so cute. You can see how much fun it was! :)
I love Dahlias! (The flower) and I've had a fried snickers. icky.
Awwwwwwww. I love Babe the pig!
Post a Comment