Update: Yes, all the dogs visiting the dog beach have human counterparts.
My favorite photo this week is of a random dog on the beach. This dog was meandering around totally carefree while carrying it's toy. It was a calm and happy puppers. My dog however, was incredibly anxious and nervous. She loves the beach but I might need to actually take her more often so she stays comfortable there.
My favorite photo this week is of a random dog on the beach. This dog was meandering around totally carefree while carrying it's toy. It was a calm and happy puppers. My dog however, was incredibly anxious and nervous. She loves the beach but I might need to actually take her more often so she stays comfortable there.

4 comments:
I love it. So adorable!
awww great snap!
Aw, so cute! Great shot! I hope that dog has a place to go home to :o(
a great dogs portrait!
Post a Comment