June 6, 2011

iheartfaces: from a distance

 This picture was taken on Memorial Day at the Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery. I was pretty far away and relying on my telezoom for this shot. Yes, I have already posted this picture on my blog but it was my favorite photo I've taken recently and it really fits this category.

10 comments:

Kristen said...

What an amazingly powerful photo!

Anonymous said...

wow- what a capture of emotion! Great shot!

Raymonde said...

What a great capture! I just want to tread carefully backward because I have stumbled on a very intimate moment.

Tamar SB said...

What a touching a beautiful picture!!

Tamar

Brianne Colling said...

So touching, almost brings a tear to my eye! Great shot!!

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a powerful image.

Liz Mays said...

OH man, so much emotion there. Beautiful shot!

Tina said...

Great picture! You really captured the emotion.

Rachel said...

That just gives me goosebumps. What a precious moment to witness... heartbreaking and heartwarming and devastating.

Thank you for sharing.

Brandi said...

This is beautiful, Pam. :)