June 8, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something


This weeks photo is provided by Sarah at Naptime Momtog.
SOOC by Sarah
 Edited by me
I cropped the picture.
I adjusted the levels, curves, contrast and saturation.
I ran Pioneer Woman's Fresh and Colorful action.
I adjusted the levels within the action to taste.
I ran a high pass filter and adjusted the opacity to about 30%.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did for your edit. Looks great.

Liz Mays said...

I just love your edited version!

EMily said...

I love the edit. It's so bright and colorful!

Tina said...

I like the edit. Very pretty & bright. But this just screams Tennessee Vol's to me . . . .yuck!

Unknown said...

nice focus on the tower

Kelsey said...

Love the cropping and the color! It looks great :)

Cropped Stories said...

Very nice cropping. Love the colors too!

Elena at www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that you cropped it - creates a new image. Nice.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I really like the crop! Brings my focus right in!

Branson said...

Nice crop, and you did a wonderful job with your color! Great job!

Ashley said...

Awesome, like a whole new pic. And your steps are never super complicated. Great job!

Annika said...

I really like your composition!