June 10, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 23

NapTime MomTog Project 365

2011 Mommytography 365 Project


Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt


1. There was an airshow last weekend and their flight path went right over our house. I finally picked my lazy bum up off the couch to go outside and shoot a quick picture of a bi-plane.
2. My kitteh Aria. What a brat she is!
3. Just a random shot of my favorite camera store here in San Diego. I finally got a flash. Now I have to learn how to use it.
4. A flower in our yard.
5. My friend Brad's birthday!
6. Yeah, I missed a day this week so this is also from Brad's birthday. This poor girl fell asleep at the table after consuming lots of cake.
7. I made the cutest little tutu for an upcoming infant photo shoot I have. I made the tutu for infants up to size 2T. Super easy and very inexpensive.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That plane shot is awesome. I love your kitty cat. Too funny about her falling asleep at the table. That tutu is so adorable!

deb duty said...

Your kitty is so funny! Love the plane shot too!

Unknown said...

I love the birthday cake shot - what a great expression!!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots. Love the plane and kitty shots, cute kitty. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/06/project-365_11.html

Angee @ October Morning said...

Love the plane. Your kitty is adorable.

Tracey Washington said...

Love the vibrant airplane and the tutu is adorable! Thanks for linking up this week :)

Ashley said...

Great pictures. I meant to comment on the flower series a few days ago too, so lovely.

starnes family said...

I love your photography. LOVE! If you ever need subjects, my kids are available!

Kristal said...

Great shots and the tutu for an infant shoot is an awesome idea!

Tracy said...

Love the plane shot! Great week!

Rachel said...

YAY! I'm not the only one who gets sleepy after eating loads of birthday cake! :)

That is an adorable picture! And I love the biplane!

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of the blowing out the candles, so fun. :)

JoAnn

heritagemom said...

What a funny kitten! And I love the sleeping girl, too. When they're tired, they'll fall asleep anywhere--I speak from experience!

Have a great week!