June 25, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Windows/Doors
Eyelashes
Paint
  I'm also linking my paint photo with Better than Best.
  
Leaf Veins
Faceless Portrait

24 comments:

Laughter & Love Notes Photography | Blog said...

I bet someone had a fun time with the paint theme! Wonderful!

Cecily R said...

Your paint shot totally ROCKS!! I'm so jealous (my kids would be all over it if I proposed that one to them)!!

kewkew said...

I don't think I have it in me to allow my children to be covered with paint. What an awesome shot though. In fact all your shots are great. Such great detail in that leaf. And the kitty is adorable.

Cedar said...

What beautiful photos! All of them! The paint one is fabulous!

Catherine said...

LOVE the paint prompt one! How fun!

Marianela said...

Great photos! I especially like your eyelashes and paint interpretations. Awesome job! :)

Brooke said...

LOVE PAINT! I was hyperventilating a little at all that paint - but what an awesome shot!!! I suppose a hose was not far behind, right?!?! Lol.

What a fantastic set.

Brooke said...

LOVE PAINT! I was hyperventilating a little at all that paint - but what an awesome shot!!! I suppose a hose was not far behind, right?!?! Lol.

What a fantastic set.

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow girl - you really rocked it out this week. That paint shot really is incredible but in all seriousness, I love the entire set.

Susan said...

Great shots. And nothing could top your paint one!!

Hope you have a blessed Sunday!

Laurie said...

I love those shots! The first two are my favorites...I love the paint picture! :) I've started my own weekly challenge with your best photo of the week, and I'd love to see you there! :)

Brianne said...

Love the paint & leaf vein shots!

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for linking up! :D

Unknown said...

hahahaha i LOVE your paint shot. and i'm glad i didn't have to clean it up. ;)

Marla said...

I love that paint shot. It is so fun. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Anonymous said...

The paint picture is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Love them. Especially that paint photo. So neat!!

Tara said...

Love your kitty! And that paint shot is just awesome and looks like he had a blast!

Unknown said...

Oh man I just had to smile when I saw your paint shot.. To cute.. All your shots look awesome.

Valeria said...

Your paint shot is awesome, what cute young boy... full of expression

Susan said...

Great finds! I especially love the paint one, and of course the gorgeous kitty!

Mikayla said...

Your paint shot is really cute! I love the expression!

Amy H said...

Love your paint picture, although I'm glad I didn't have to clean him up! :-D

Marcy said...

Oh my goodness! That paint photo is crazy! He must have had a blast.