Hey moms and anyone who knows their toys. This is my nephew's all time favorite toy. He's had it since he was 2 or even younger. It is his "security blanket" when he's going through a rough patch. He calls it Yellow Mikey. The toy has a crack in the leg and we fear it will break very soon. Does anyone know what this toy is called and how we can find it for a replacement? Please help!

6 comments:
Wish I could help... I will tweet the post for you, though ;)
Does it say anything on the bottom of his shoe?
I have never seen that before. I hope it wasn't a McD's toy that they'll never get back!
Good tip....try the bottom of the shoe. Post on Facebook and I'll repost if you like. I know a bunch of moms. :)
That's totally unfamiliar to me! I wish I could help!
I've never seen that before but it's awesome. I will keep my eye out and ask any moms I know!
Post a Comment