July 14, 2011

The Full Moon aaaand 5 Question Friday!

Did anyone see the full moon last night? It was simply gorgeous! Oh, the sunset wasn't half bad either.







1. If you knew your best friends spouse was cheating on her/him, would you tell her/him? Absolutely! YES, I would! Be warned spouses of all my friends!!!

2. Soda, in a can or bottle? In a can please!

3. What do you wash first, hair or body? I shampoo my hair then leave it in while I wash my body.

4. What advice would you give to a new mama? I would suggest taking your kids on long walks(preferably on the beach), feed them regularly...like twice a day(but never table scraps), make sure they go poo(take them to the park to do their business if that's the only place they'll go), give them occasional treats, make sure grandma doesn't give them too many treats, don't forget to give them a bath every once in a while(cause they start to stink), lastly, let's not forget to love on them lots!!!

5. What is your best hangover remedy? The best hangover remedy out there, evah...to JUST SAY NO! That's right you lush. Put the bottle down!

5 comments:

~Shari said...

I did not get to see the full moon last night. I am glad you captured it! Your sunset was gorgeous also!!!

Brandi said...

I was wondering if it was a full moon... I woke up in the middle of the night and I thought we left the back porch light on my bedroom was so bright! Great pics! Now, tell me how you did it? I tried to take a pic of a crescent moon on the 4th and it turned out awful!

Ashley Sisk said...

That sunset was gorgeous...but the moon...wow!

Ruth said...

Love answer 5 the best! Good job!
http://www.mydevotionalthoughts.com/2011/07/five-question-friday-71511.html

Rachel said...

Those moon shots are utterly amazing! What lens are you using? Because I have not been able to get those insane captures like that!