July 16, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 28


I'm shocked! I went to write my post up and saw that mommytography is closing up shop. I had fun participating with them so far this year.
1. My cousins baby. Such a cutie.
2. Snack time.
3. Anybody want to come paint my house???
4. I caught the full moon a few days ago. It was a gorgeous night.
5. We went to the drive-in on Friday night to see the final Harry Potter movie. It was a full house...er...parking lot.
6. Mimi's has the best muffins...and they gave us 2 for free on Thursday evening. Woohoo.
7. Lazy kitteh! Has anyone seen Meow Meow? Aria's friend is lost(probably somewhere in Wegowand). Let me know if you ever find a dirty stuffed kitteh. I know a little girl who wants her kitteh back.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great week. Wish we had a drive in. That muffin looks delish. Love the lighting in the kitty photo. Great moon photo. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

deb duty said...

The drive in sounds so fun! And I cannot wait to see the last Harry Potter. The moon photo is awesome!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Seeing that picture of the drive-in movie brings back lots of memories. Ours have all closed. Love the baby shot, adorable. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/07/project-365_16.html

Kristal said...

The muffin looks delicious and the kitty is so cute!

Tina said...

The full moon is my favorite! I've tried this many times with no success. :(

HeatherOz said...

How was the movie?

Liz Mays said...

The bucket on her head is too cute! Was the drive-in fun? I just remember humidity and mosquitoes there! I hope the kitty comes back!