July 30, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 30


1. Catching some air...
2. I took my niece and nephew to play in the water fountain at Viejas.
3. Downtown Ocean Beach, CA.
4.  Miss grumpy pants was mad because her mom wouldn't let her read a book. I know, I know...odd, but she reads a lot. Her bestie was in the pool with her though. She was being kinda rude to her friend.
5. The thinker.
6. Self explanatory.
7. I took my stinky puppers to the beach. I left my camera at home so this is a cell phone pic. Sunsets at the beach are the best!

5 comments:

Angee @ October Morning said...

Water fountains in the summer are so much fun. Sunsets at the beach are the best.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. Love all the water shots and that pelican shot is great. Thanks for linking up. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Kristal said...

Great photos this week. I have a daughter like that.

Susan said...

Aww, I have had a few books I hated putting down too! Love the sunset photo @ the beach , they are great indeed!

Anonymous said...

The thinker, what a cute shot. :)