1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? Sure, I mean, why not?
2. What sound(s) annoy you the most? Someone else clipping their finger(or toe)nails. I HATE that sound. Mostly because I imagine the clippings flying all over the place. Yuck!
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? All girls because I could dress them up and do their hair like they are dolls.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? Sure
5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it? Been there done that. But we only had my niece for a year. She has since gone back home to her parents.
And...just for fun...a pic of me with a gaggle of other peoples children.
1 comment:
Found your blog through 5 question Friday. Your answer about the annoying noises reminded me of something that happened to me last week. I was sitting in the bleachers at my sons baseball game and the mom sitting next to me pulled out her nail clippers and started clipping her TOE NAILS right next to me! * shudder*
Post a Comment