wow! amazing what you did on the second edit! no idea how you did it but love it :)
Ohhh, I really like the Pixel Bender version. Very dreamy. It really changes the feel of the original photo, but in a good way. I love how the boat pops out of the photo and you can clearly see the bow of the boat and it's shadow on the water.Nicely done.
Loving both edits - PB does such neat work. Love that!
Ok, the Pixel Blender is AMAZING! I just can't get over that one ;)
wow the colors are just amazing
I just downloaded Photoshop. Watch out world.Love your edits!
That pixel bender edit is awesomesauce! I love the COLORS!!
Great edits, really like the clouds in the first one.
Oh that last one is so cool!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
wow! amazing what you did on the second edit! no idea how you did it but love it :)
Ohhh, I really like the Pixel Bender version. Very dreamy. It really changes the feel of the original photo, but in a good way. I love how the boat pops out of the photo and you can clearly see the bow of the boat and it's shadow on the water.
Nicely done.
Loving both edits - PB does such neat work. Love that!
Ok, the Pixel Blender is AMAZING! I just can't get over that one ;)
wow the colors are just amazing
I just downloaded Photoshop. Watch out world.
Love your edits!
I just downloaded Photoshop. Watch out world.
Love your edits!
That pixel bender edit is awesomesauce! I love the COLORS!!
Great edits, really like the clouds in the first one.
Oh that last one is so cool!
Post a Comment