August 13, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 32


1. Birdhouse.
2. My grandma with a clown nose on.
3. Leaves.
4. My cousins baby enjoying his first birthday cake.
5. My soon-to-be new kitchen. Hopefully we will have our new house in place within a few months.
6. Cause everyone takes pics of their water hoses!!!
7. The sign to our local rodeo grounds.

For those interested...we live with my mom{cause she's ancient and needs lots of lookin after;) hehe} and we live in a manufactured home(Yup, that means it's a trailer). Well, it's old and falling apart so we decided to settle in for the long haul and instead of being temporary renters we will be going 50/50 with her in buying a brand new home to replace this one. We both set some ground rules to get past there being two functioning households inside these four walls. My mom gets to decorate the living room. I get full control of the kitchen. I also get the third bedroom for an office/craft room/escape to keep my sanity room. Right now the whole house is her domain and I feel like a guest. The only way I agreed to this is to assert myself for some personal space. I like to scare my mom by reminder her that I might be getting old but I have not left my child bearing years behind me quite yet. If God grants me the child I want so bad then I may lose my office. I guess I will deal with it though. Anyhoodle...

To my mother-in-law Pat... this was a very sudden decision. Hubs is supposed to have called you before you read it here. If he fails...I apologize! This is not how I wanted you to find out. But we will talk to you tomorrow(Sunday) for sure!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake photo. Hope you get your new house soon. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

HeatherOz said...

How exciting to get a new house! Sounds like a good compromise. I hope you lose your office! ;)
The picture of your Grandma is my fave! Was she already wearing the nose or did you add it as a prop?

Seizing My Day said...

love the nose pic... and the bird house... best wishes on your new adventure! =)

Kristal said...

Good luck on your new adventure! The grandma picture CRACKS ME UP

Unknown said...

Gotta love that cake face! ;) and congrats on your new place!

Laurie said...

What an awesome set! My favorite would have to be day 2. :) Hilarious!

heritagemom said...

Love your grandma's nose! You have a couple of great face shots with that one and your cousin's baby.

Hope you have a great week, and blessings on getting a house! That's rather exciting, I think. :)

Christine