love the colors!
ditto what Stephanie said! such a nice feel to this edit.
I love the vintage tones.
Love the creamy neutral color-great job! :)
Wonderful job on your edit.
Very nice! Do you know which pier that is? Makes me want to back to Oceanside!
Great edit! I love how you list your steps... 1, 2, 3 and Done! :)
so vintage, could be an instagram. congrats :)
I love perfectly clean edits like this. Just enough to give it a pop- it's all it needs. Nicely done!
So pretty and bright! Love the vintage feel of it.
Such a simple, but beautiful edit!
Very nice edit! I love the cooler tones! :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
love the colors!
ditto what Stephanie said! such a nice feel to this edit.
I love the vintage tones.
Love the creamy neutral color-great job! :)
Wonderful job on your edit.
Very nice! Do you know which pier that is? Makes me want to back to Oceanside!
Great edit! I love how you list your steps... 1, 2, 3 and Done! :)
so vintage, could be an instagram. congrats :)
I love perfectly clean edits like this. Just enough to give it a pop- it's all it needs. Nicely done!
So pretty and bright! Love the vintage feel of it.
Such a simple, but beautiful edit!
Very nice edit! I love the cooler tones! :)
Post a Comment