I love the warmth you added into it!
This is really gorgeous!
beautiful
perfect actions for this shot. very sweet!
I would like to have 24 hours of your time so you can show me how to edit. I'm clueless. :)Anything beyond Picnik throws me off.
I really like the colors you brought out! I'm a big fan of the "florida" action too! I actually used it on others from this set! =) Great job!
I love that action! Great job.
So pretty! I like the texture of it.
I LOVE your edits but that picture kind of looks like her body and legs are twisted in opposite directions. Is it just me?
Perfect touch of warmth and color! Lovely!
The color you've added is perfect for this darling image.
Wonderful edit. I love it.
I love the brightness you brought to the edit
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I love the warmth you added into it!
This is really gorgeous!
beautiful
perfect actions for this shot. very sweet!
I would like to have 24 hours of your time so you can show me how to edit.
I'm clueless. :)
Anything beyond Picnik throws me off.
I really like the colors you brought out! I'm a big fan of the "florida" action too! I actually used it on others from this set! =) Great job!
I love that action! Great job.
So pretty! I like the texture of it.
I LOVE your edits but that picture kind of looks like her body and legs are twisted in opposite directions. Is it just me?
Perfect touch of warmth and color! Lovely!
The color you've added is perfect for this darling image.
Wonderful edit. I love it.
I love the brightness you brought to the edit
Post a Comment