September 1, 2011
Learn how to shoot in full manual mode...
For any of my bloggy friends who have a dslr camera and are still trying to learn how to use it here is a class for you. It's online! It's affordable! It works! I took the Simply DSLR and Simply Basics classes last fall. They were great for teaching me how to shoot in full manual mode as well as to know why I set my camera on the settings I choose. I never knew that I was supposed to shoot in the rule of thirds. I didn't even know there was a rule of thirds. Seriously, lots to learn! Check out Faith's blog for more info. You won't be sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If I have a basic digital with both auto and a few manual settings, would that be beneficial? Or should I wait until I get the big dog?
Simply basics is good for any camera but Simply slr you need an slr camera.
Sounds amazing and I wish I had the time to commit to it right now! I really want to learn more - but there are days where I don't get a chance to even pick up my camera :(
Thanks for the link!
I really could use some dslr assistance! Thanks for the info.
I don't know why, but I have a REALLY hard time shooting in thirds. I'm a weirdo!
Post a Comment