Absolutely LOVE your old/new shot. I have my Nanna's old Singer/table that looks just like this one! Do you still use it? Mmmmm...Cheesecake! I also love your sun shot! Fab all round! :)
These are all great! Love the old and new and that cheesecake looks devine!
Love your idea for music! Your night shot is great!
What an incredible week in photos - really loving your first two prompts...oh and that sun. beautiful.
Oh wow...love the colors in your sun photo. Beautiful.Kathywww.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com
Wow -- yum --- sweet ---- love them all!
They are all so perfect!!! Totally jealous of your old sewing machine- I have a slight obsession with those :)
Love the colors on your pictures. Music is great, old and new as well. Lovely entries
I'm dying over that sewing machine! So lovely! And I really dig your night shot! Wonderful set!
Who knew a sewing machine could be so pretty?!
These are lovely! I think cheesy is my favorite!
Oh love these! Especially the old singer, too cool!
I think it's safe to say you've gotten your photography mojo back! The sunset is GORGEOUS! And, the night shot? AMAZING!
I'll take some cheesey and some Mission Bay/Sea World please!
Gorgeous photos. I love that night shot and the sun shot.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Absolutely LOVE your old/new shot. I have my Nanna's old Singer/table that looks just like this one! Do you still use it? Mmmmm...Cheesecake!
I also love your sun shot! Fab all round! :)
These are all great! Love the old and new and that cheesecake looks devine!
Love your idea for music! Your night shot is great!
What an incredible week in photos - really loving your first two prompts...oh and that sun. beautiful.
Oh wow...love the colors in your sun photo. Beautiful.
Kathy
www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com
Wow -- yum --- sweet ---- love them all!
They are all so perfect!!! Totally jealous of your old sewing machine- I have a slight obsession with those :)
Love the colors on your pictures. Music is great, old and new as well.
Lovely entries
I'm dying over that sewing machine! So lovely! And I really dig your night shot! Wonderful set!
Who knew a sewing machine could be so pretty?!
These are lovely! I think cheesy is my favorite!
Oh love these! Especially the old singer, too cool!
I think it's safe to say you've gotten your photography mojo back! The sunset is GORGEOUS! And, the night shot? AMAZING!
I'll take some cheesey and some Mission Bay/Sea World please!
Gorgeous photos. I love that night shot and the sun shot.
Post a Comment