So, yesterday we finished moving out of our house and got ourselves settled in camp. Today the company doing the removal came in and got the house all ready to go. I think they will pull it out in the next day or so. In the meantime, the new house is also being prepped for delivery. It has begun!...and we are essentially homeless!
They shoved this side of the house all the way over to the side.
Half the living room and the dining room.
The other half of the living room and the kitchen.
That's our new house on the sales lot being prepped for it's installation.
4 comments:
I find that absolutely AMAZING that they can do that!!! How exciting for you to get a new house- I can't wait to see the updates!
Oh wow. How exciting. Good luck.
I bet y'all are so excited. How Awesome that they are working so quickly. Can't wait to see the inside of the new house!
So exciting! This process has always amazed me...
Post a Comment