This week the picture is from Kathryn, the co-host of this very meme. She blogs over at Our tiny BIG Life.
SOOC by Kathryn
SOOC by Kathryn
Clean edit by me
Artsy edit by me
What I did:For the clean edit I tweaked it in ACR;
Then I ran a high pass filter in cs5,
Done!
For the second edit I just continued on from my clean edit by running the daybook action,
Done!


9 comments:
have never heard of any of the actions you did but looks nice
oh, yes. this is wonderful. the clean edit is dead on, but the artsy edit just brings that extra "something" to this shot. love this!
I like the artsy one best. The colors are beautiful.
I love the colors in the artsy one - very fun.
I really love your last edit. The overall color in it is great.
Desirae R
Wonderful job. I love that last one. So pretty.
Very nice editing. I love the actions you used, it gave it a hint of a vintage feel and look to it.
Kathy
Oh, that 2nd edit is perfect. I love it! That is a really cool pic too.
Your clean edit really pops, and I love the artsy edit!
Post a Comment