Our camp site. I took six photo's and stitched them together manually in photoshop.
The empty but cleaned up lot.
The first section coming in.
Here comes the second section.
It was a tight squeeze.
Yikes!
Soooo close!
Happy to say they did it with no damages!















5 comments:
Wow! Those are some talented truckers! How exciting! I love the cute front porch. And nice stitching!
How exciting!!! Amazing how they work in such perfect angles!
Wow! Just freaking WOW!
I can't believe how tight the house was to that shed! I was all nervous looking at the photos - I am so sure I would have passed out if I was there for reals. WOW!
Congrats on the new house it looks amazing. How long until they get it together and you can start moving in?
Wow that was too close to the shed! Will the shed get moved?
So cool to watch!
My parents had a double wide installed on their property about 7years ago. It was such a blast to watch the process from start to finish. They do such a good job.
Post a Comment