September 17, 2011

Project 365 ~ Weeks 35, 36 and 37

I know this is not the best way to participate in this weekly meme. All I can really say is life happens and moving sucks! I will strive to do better from here on out.

So, these last few weeks I have managed to take my pictures but have had no time to sit and edit and compile them into a collage. Now we are camping and I have nothing but time! I'm not out in the wilds on a vacation. We are camping near the city. In fact, the campground is only a mile from our house. The purpose is that we are removing our old house from the property and replacing it with a new home. We need to be close but a cheap yucky motel was not an option for me! We are not even roughing it. We have electric, water in camp, free wifi. What more can a girl want? I even have a real mattress in my tent. Roughing it indeed!

Week 35

1. My niece at the Boardwalk.
2. Playing with instagram on my phone.
3. Our neighbors "horny" pig.
4. Lately we have had the most gorgeous sky's.
5. Driving around I saw this cool plant.
6. This plant looks like a firework went off. So pretty even when it's brown.
7. Lots of cactus apples!

Week 36
1. My puppers.
2. Bougainvillea abounds in these here parts.
3. And other plants too!
4. My neighbor across the street. Jayden just turned 1 this week.
5. Okay, this is a total cheat. Hubs took this on his iphone. He was at the opening Chargers game and was on the field(6 feet away) during the national anthem. That's Colbie Caillet in the yellow dress. It pays to be in the sound industry!
6. Mmmmm...breakfast.
7. My mom's pet frog!

Week 37
1. A puppers in someones truck.
2. The lake near our house and where we are camping.
3. SD Sheriff helicopter.
4. Our campsite. I took 6 photo's and manually stitched them together in photoshop.
5. The first day they started to tear down the old house.
6. The second day they removed the old house from the property.
7. The third day they brought the new house in.

8 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- you certainly have a lot going on- I am just so in love with those skies- they are gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

WOW - so cool how you stitched the pictures together... that looks amazing!

And such fun pictures - on the field?!?! :)

starnes family said...

You are my hero. I'm all about saving money and I love the way you're doing it.

Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I forgive you....this time. Just kidding. I know you have a lot going on. Love how you did your campsite. That is an awesome set up! Wonderful photos. Hope your new home is ready soon!

The Dapelo Family said...

I love the skies, wow! The campsite shot is great too. I need to figure out how to stitch stuff together as well. It has such great impact. :)

Kristal said...

Great shots - love the landscape and the cactus! Great shot of the dog too!

Unknown said...

So many awesome photos!

HeatherOz said...

LOVE the horny pig! I want to do instagram so bad. Need me an iphone!!!! I could name it Kassie?