September 23, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 38


1. They are using helicopters to put up new electrical towers and their staging site is near our campground. One day we drove by to see what was going on. They drone on ALL DAY LONG...one after the other after the other. Coming and going. Anywho, I liked the colors of this one.
2. It's been so hot during the day. I just had to take Kassie to the beach.
3. The best part of camping at a lake is that every day there is something new to photograph. This day I found cattails.
4. Hmmm...these are everywhere. I can't tell if they were a nice plant that went crazy or if it's just a pretty weed.
5. Found this just today. There was a whole huge group of them by the docks.
6. Hubs spent 3 days in the hospital this week for an infection in his dialysis port. Fun times! This was the day he was released.
7. I've never seen this flower before. It's from a eucalyptus tree. It was full of bees too.

11 comments:

deb duty said...

Really great week of photos! My favorite is of Kassie in the water. Love the pink flowers too.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Glad your hubby is out of the hospital. Great bird shot.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great pics- but sorry to hear about your hubs. Hope he's doing much better now.

Liz Mays said...

So beautiful out there, and sooooo glad your hubs is now past that infection!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the plants, very pretty. The helicopter shot is awesome. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/09/project-365-week-38.html

debi10kids said...

Glad to hear your husband is feeling better! (my dad just came home from the hospital today)

Those flowers are really interesting. Wonder what they are.

Tezzie said...

What a beautiful week photographed...I especially love your nr. 4, and those gorgeous pink flowers! I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but glad he's out of the hospital.

Thanks so much for stopping by my place to leave such a kind comment!

Unknown said...

Such great shots. I do hope your husband is doing better. Your last shot of the flower is amazing..

Hugs, Linda

Kristal said...

Great shots - love the pink flowers

The Dapelo Family said...

Love that pink flower. It is beautiful!

HeatherOz said...

Fun or annoying to have helicopters going by all day? I like to see them but all day long could get to be a bit much. LOVE the pink flowers.