September 28, 2011

Edit Me...


This weeks photo is by Kala at The Wishful Lamb.

SOOC by Kala
Edited by me

What I did:
Opened the photo in ACR,
did the usual adjustments there to the lighting and WB,
opened the photo in CS5,
ran the Coffeeshop's baby powder room action,
masked in very lightly on that actions layers,
flatten,
ran Pure's action pink summer days,
flatten,
done!

7 comments:

starnes family said...

Lovely, as always.

Hoping your husband is doing well. Thinking about you guys!

Unknown said...

LOVELY! I adore the pink tones...

Amy H said...

I love the warmth in your edit!

Anonymous said...

Great edits.

HeatherOz said...

Wow. Yours is so much easier to look at. The SOOC seems to bright or something. Hurts my eyes.

FYH said...

Really beautiful edit!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous soft edit! I love how the colors give the headband an antique feel... makes it extra special!