October 25, 2011

Edit Me...

Our tiny BIG Life

This week's photo was provided by Wendy Wright. She blogs at Choosing Love, Arizona Moms Network and Sunflowers Photography. This week the field has been opened up to fun interpretations. Here's mine...

SOOC by Wendy
Edited by me
What I did:
I used Photoshop CS5,
I adjusted all the lighting to make the picture darker,
brought the contrast waaaaaaaay up,
then ran a pencil action,
cropped the picture,
Done!
What do you Tink?

10 comments:

FYH said...

Love it...very creative!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm really liking that - I think I want to play with the pencil technique now!

Wendy @ChoosingLoveAZ said...

Oh how fun! The pencil technique you used is just great! The facial expressions of my boys are so much more prominent and I notice the entrance to Tinkerbell's house more!

Grandma Deal said...

Really cool look. I love it!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love that edit- it's so FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great edit.

starnes family said...

The picture itself is awesome, and I love your edit!

HeatherOz said...

I LOVE the pencil action. I might have to try that.

Dressed in Delight said...

Love it! Love that it looks like an original Disney drawing before all the color was added. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love that you went for an illustration effect! Would be so cool to have the kids color it now and share their version of the story! :)