November 16, 2011

An afternoon with my niece...

Yesterday my niece called me to ask if I would take some new head shots of her. She wants to audition for a commercial. Of course, I jumped right on it. After she got out of school today we drove over to Summer's Past Farms and took a ton of photo's. Some just for fun and some for the head shot. I love hanging out with her!

This was our favorite!



This was our second favorite for the head shot pose.





9 comments:

~Shari said...

Oh my gosh! She really should be doing commercials. She is one gorgeous little lady!

You my dear did an excellent job of capturing her.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful - I especially love the first shot.

Liz Mays said...

I hope she gets the commercial! You did a remarkable job on the shots.

Kristal said...

You did a great job - I love them all.

Megan said...

She's just gorgeous - and what lovely photos! Good luck to her with the audition!

Rachel said...

Oh she is just beautiful! It must be so nice having a talented aunt to take your headshots! :)

Happiest Thanksgiving!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great job- she is so cute! I think #6 is my favorite!

heritagemom said...

Very cute young lady!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful girl! Lovely photos!! You did such a great job!