Before and After
I'm going to do this prompt a little different. My before is all the SOOC's and the after is the other four photo's.
Opposing Lines
A close-up of our magazine rack with two texture's added.
Custom Bokeh
First I photographed my custom heart bokeh. Then I shot hubs with a black background. Lastly, I photoshopped the two together.
Which Pair of Shoes Should I Wear?
The old well worn, well loved brown UGG's or the new but pretty black UGG's?
Little Features
The only little features in this house belong to the puppers and kitteh's.





22 comments:
The last picture is just....wow!Stunning!
Wow, great shots. Love how you presented your before and after. Neat idea. I love the last shot.
WOW!! Fantastic captures especially the last one!
Happy Sunday!
What a creative use of your custom bokeh! Great edits on all of them! Nice little features!
Love the pup!
I envy your work with textures! Gorgeous shots!
www.pdxmomma.com
Love the bokeh shot!
These are so great!!
Love the puppy shot, but the red polish is my favorite, a great collection for the hunt.
Love them all...the shoe shot is great with the touch of color!!
What a creative way to show these off! Love your bokeh and that pic of your uggs! nothing beats uggs!
WOW! You did a fantastic job this week. I really love how you combined your bokeh with your pic of your hubby. It turned out great :D
Very creative - I really like the processing on the last shot.
Nice finds. I like your selective color shots, and the use of the heart bokeh in the shot of your hubby.
All great creative shots...so very interesting.
Love your last shot.
Wow! LOVE your bokeh, it's so clear and sharp! Love that you are between the two pair of shoes! Very creative!
Wonderful collection and love how you did the before & after!
Lovin' the custom bokeh!
Love the pop of nail colour in the shoe shot. The last shot is my favourite.
You did some neat editing!
My brown UGGS look just like that but I love them so much! I would be completely happy with those black ones!
Post a Comment