Livejow clean and clear your edit is!
Love the closer crop!
Awesome edit.
I have one of those cameras with a bigger flash. Love it!
Lovely edit, very crisp & clear!!
The detail you brought out in your edit is amazing! I just love it all around... great job!!
Very nice work girlie! I was just thinking the other day about taking Holiday activity photos and specifically christmas light photos and I thought, "I will have to ask Pam for advice before I go!"You rock!
Love how you sharpened the image and brought out the depth. Nice!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Livejow clean and clear your edit is!
Love the closer crop!
Awesome edit.
I have one of those cameras with a bigger flash. Love it!
Lovely edit, very crisp & clear!!
The detail you brought out in your edit is amazing! I just love it all around... great job!!
Very nice work girlie! I was just thinking the other day about taking Holiday activity photos and specifically christmas light photos and I thought, "I will have to ask Pam for advice before I go!"
You rock!
Love how you sharpened the image and brought out the depth. Nice!
Post a Comment