I'd love to know what those birds are saying to each other. :)
Love the birds on the line. Cracks me up about the spiky things. And the parachuters are cool!
You are such a good photographer! I love the last one of the plane, but they are all great.
Absolutely love them all!
Love the second bird photo and that last photo especially, but the whole collection is wonderful!!
Pam! What is that airplane doing? How are you above it? It looks like it is going to crash right in to the mountain! The spider is so hirribley horribley disgusting. Run away! Your tea party! Those little sammies look so delish!!
Love the first bird shot, and that spider. Hey--and I have the same blue goblets!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'd love to know what those birds are saying to each other. :)
Love the birds on the line. Cracks me up about the spiky things. And the parachuters are cool!
You are such a good photographer! I love the last one of the plane, but they are all great.
Absolutely love them all!
Love the second bird photo and that last photo especially, but the whole collection is wonderful!!
Pam! What is that airplane doing? How are you above it? It looks like it is going to crash right in to the mountain! The spider is so hirribley horribley disgusting. Run away! Your tea party! Those little sammies look so delish!!
Love the first bird shot, and that spider. Hey--and I have the same blue goblets!
Post a Comment