(ps. I'm getting my Canon 7d soon. Maybe next month. My mom, mother-in-law and hubs will be the happy gift giving contributors to my new camera.)(And I got a cool key chain too!)
SO EXCITED for you & the coming 7D. That is so awesome- I think I would be bursting out of my skin having to wait. It's a really great camera that I have heard tons of good things about- you will be over the moon!
2 comments:
LOL! Sounds like something my mom would do. I can't wait to see you work your magic with your new camera! :)
SO EXCITED for you & the coming 7D. That is so awesome- I think I would be bursting out of my skin having to wait. It's a really great camera that I have heard tons of good things about- you will be over the moon!
Post a Comment