These are my top 11 photo's of our kids in the year 2011.
Kassie ~ January 4, 2011
Kassie ~ January 4, 2011
Lucy ~ February 15, 2011
Aria ~ April 22, 2011
Aria ~ June 9, 2011
Kassie ~ June 23, 2011
Lucy ~ June 25, 2011
Lucy ~ July 21, 2011
Aria ~ July 21, 2011
Lucy ~ August 5, 2011
Kassie ~ August 5, 2011
Kassie ~ October 15, 2011

12 comments:
Aww! Your babies look like they are living the good life! I love all their different expressions and personalities you captured!! That first one with the water bottle is wonderful! Thanks for linking up!
ohhh I love the first one!
Wow.. I'm not a cat person but Aria is stunning! Great photos& so excited to see another animal link in there besides mine :D
I love your fur babies - they are so sweet!
Aww. Love your furry kids. Sooo adorable. That first one is awesome! Thanks for linking up with us.
Too darn cute! Love August's photo!
Gotta say- I really love that first one- the action is awesome!!!
Have a great New Years Pam!
Wow, you captured some wonderful moments. I love the first and the one of your dog on his back....too cute!!!!
Love them! The one with the water bottle is just amazing. I love the cat photos too - they make me want a cat!
Wow, the cat reflected in the piano is awesome! All of them are fabulous!
Utterly fabulous! Love that shot of the cat on the piano.
You have some amazing shots here. And you are a talented photographer. I've enjoyed visiting your blog thru the 365 Project.
Christine
Post a Comment