December 5, 2011

Kelsey's Session...The Outtakes

Remember this sweet baby? Well, she just turned 6 months old and I got to do her 6 month shots.
But, these are the outtakes from that shoot.

There are some who might think that every shot out of my camera is perfect. It's a myth and I can prove it. On this particular shoot I took over 600 photo's. Trust me when I say...they were NOT all good.

She had a tendency to tip over easily.
Tipping over again.
I actually like this one. It's funny.
Oh no! She's mad...
A little drool for some comic relief.
This shot is really bad. Quite blurry. She did not like mommy and daddy kissing.
So cute...but I got a lot of poses similar to this.
She did not like sitting in the fall leaves AT ALL!
So stinking hilarious! I HAD to share it.
I did actually get a few good shots as well. I'll share those in a few days. To be honest, I'm still editing them.

4 comments:

Kristal said...

Outtakes are so fun! She is a cutie!

Gina Kleinworth said...

How big they get so quickly- these crack me up. I love her little dress-

starnes family said...

I seriously love the crying pics as much as I do the posed ones. Maybe more!

HeatherOz said...

Haha! I can't believe you took 600 shots! That's how many I took during our 2 week visit to my Mom's! Can't wait to see more!