Last weekend I had the opportunity to photograph my cousins 6 month old baby girl. It was fun AND difficult at the same time. She had no interest in me or my camera. It was hard to get her to look at me. That is why in so many pics she's looking somewhere else. The easiest part of the shoot is when she fell asleep at the end. lol A few days ago I shared my outtakes from this shoot. Here are a few of the good ones.
Remember 6 months ago when I shot her at a week old? She was a mere 4 pounds!
She is now 13 pounds. See the comparisons with the basket? Too funny.









4 comments:
Oh she is beautiful! Don't tell me she stayed asleep through the wardrobe changes?!?!
I love the ones on the fluffy stuff - looks like clouds!
These are fabulous!! I love that second one & her little chili hat in the last
ha ha, I was wondering if she slept through the wardrobe change too! She is so cute. You did great with an uninterested subject!
Post a Comment