December 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Less is More
As in...less moon. This is the moon during the full eclipse.
This goes along with the other moon shot. I had to get a shot of the full moon. Because sometimes more is more.
Holiday Lights
Ornaments
Cup of Cheer
Nativity
I don't have a nativity set yet. I don't like the cheap ones and just haven't found one I really love. Well, I kinda have. My church in Knoxville was selling things made out of olive wood from Israel. They had a gorgeous nativity set. I couldn't afford it at the time. Now we are in CA and I doubt they still have that booth set up anyway. I do have this ornament though. I LOVE it. It's one of my favorites.

15 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

What lovely bokeh in your Cup of Cheer! :)

Tamar SB said...

Those holiday lights are great! I have that cup, too!

tiarastantrums said...

your bokeh is amazing!! I can't get it right - so aggravating!

Andrea Dawn said...

Love your holiday lights! Great bokeh shots.

Randi S said...

Love your cup of cheer...very pretty:)

Susan said...

Love the bokeh in your cup of cheer shot. Just lovely.

Kmcblackburn said...

Great collection. And I totally love that nativity ornament too. Happy holidays!

Kathy

Stasha said...

Wondful moon shots.your set is beautiful, all of the photos!

Gina Kleinworth said...

You know I love those moon shots. You know I did some too & they will be posting tomorrow. :) They turned out quite similar - GREAT JOB!!!

Susan said...

Amazing moon shots! Your baby is beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - love your captures of the moon.

HeatherOz said...

Oh wow. That full moon shot is so amazing! And I really love the cup of cheer too! Copying!!

Cedar said...

Good for you taking a picture of the eclipse! Pretty nativity ornament!

Liz Mays said...

You are fabulous! Love the sweet baby in the lights!

heritagemom said...

Nice shots! The baby portrait is absolutely adorable. :)

Christine