So, I set my alarm clock to get up early for the lunar eclipse. We drove to a location that we thought would give us a great view. It did! However, the wind was sooooooo bad. I tried to use my tripod and it was worse than when I hand held the camera. I am super disappointed that NONE of my shots came out crystal clear. I know I can get clear shots of the moon as I've done it before. Not this morning though. These are the best shots out of 300 taken. And even then....you can't zoom in on the picture without seeing how bad it is. They give you an idea though. This was right as it went to full eclipse. It was pretty cool to see this first hand. God is an amazing artist. Soon after it went to full eclipse the sun came up(the sunrise was gorgeous too). The moon completely disappeared from sight with the sunrise and as it came back out of the eclipse I could never find it again. Unfortunately, with the daylight and I can only assume it dropped beyond the horizon. Well, it seems I will have another shot to get this right in 2014. Maybe by then I'll have better equipment too.


3 comments:
Beautiful, as usual!
So gorgeous Pam!
I think they turned out amazing! I can't get halfway decent shots no matter how hard I try. These made me ooh and ahh!
Post a Comment