I decided to give night photography another try. So here we go...
This is the Mormon Temple in La Jolla, CA. It's right off the freeway and lights up gorgeous at night.
This is the Mormon Temple in La Jolla, CA. It's right off the freeway and lights up gorgeous at night.
Next I drove down to Sunset Cliffs for a moon shot off the water. The neat part is that a planet was also easily seen(below the moon and to the left a little).
Then I crossed over Point Loma to the bay right across from Downtown.
I moved down the harbor towards downtown.
You can also see the Coronado Bridge.
Boats in the harbor with the Navy base(North Island) directly behind.
This was taken on the city side of the harbor by the Midway Museum. I just thought the trees looked pretty cool.









3 comments:
Those night shots are amazing! I can't seem to capture anything this clear at night..tips?
Beautiful shots! The temple looks as if it’s made of paper! Love the skyline shots as well. :-)
Oh beautiful Pam!!!! I know that area very well. We travel past that temple every time we head to Encinitas from my mom's place. We took the kids to tour the Midway a couple years ago- they loved it. I can't get enough of your photos of home.
Post a Comment