January 30, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday-Watercolor Edit

Tutorial 
Tuesday

This week we learned how to use Photoshop to edit a photo into a watercolor. Pretty cool effect. We are allowed to used archived photo's this week if we want. These are all archived.









10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These look great - especially on nature shots, I think the effect just makes them look so pretty!

Unknown said...

It is addictive once you get the hang of it, huh? These turned out awesome... I really adore the first one! Just beautiful!

mommy to many said...

REALLY LOVE HOW THESE TURNED OUT!

Unknown said...

Oh my peas, I LA-LA-LOVE your edits! Those first two especially! And I love the flamingo, too! Wonderful job at selecting appropriate shots...this effect really enhanced them all!

Amy S said...

oh WOW !!!! beautiful photos.. the watercolor did so amazing! LOVE the tractor

Amanda said...

They are all so beautiful! The flamingo is my favorite! :)

Saun said...

Gorgeous,the flowers are my favorite.

Unknown said...

I'm in love with the flamingo, but I do love the effect on the nature shots too!
Great job!

Unknown said...

soo pretty, love the color of the flamingo!!

Jill Wellington said...

These turned out nice!! Love the flamingo.