Edited by me(my official entry)
Edited by me
and yes, Edited by me
What I did:I opened the pic in ACR,
tweaked the lighting...yada yada yada,
opened the pic in cs5,
cropped slightly,
cloned out the green blur on grooms lower jacket,
ran Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and Colorful,
adjusted the layers to taste,
3rd edit done!
Then I ran Coffeeshop's action Soft Autumn Glow,
adjusted layers to taste,
2nd edit done!
For the black and white edit I went back to my clean edit,
I ran Itty Bitty's action Dark B & W,
adjusted the layers to taste,
1st edit done!



8 comments:
I adore the clean edit and think the black and white conversion is lovely!! Wonderful edits, Pam!!
I love the black and white one!
Beautiful B&W edit, I love the slightly closer crop! Great job!
Wow. Absolutely wow.
They are all very pretty!
wow.. love all of them!
Lovely processing - I do like your second one as it just glows with a golden light.
They're all such pretty edits. I love the crisp black and white, and the golden glow of the second is so pretty in its own style. Really nice work!
Post a Comment