February 11, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Facial Feature
There is nothing more precious than a baby sleeping.
Shadow
I love to shoot under the shadow of night! {stretch}
Spicy
Gold
As soon as I saw this prompt I knew what I wanted to do. The very first SHS I participated in (a very long time ago) had the prompt gold. I decided to use the same item then compare the two using mouseover. That's right...go ahead and move your mouse over the image to see my last attempt at this prompt.
IMG_0644

Fabric
A bunch of the fabrics I have on hand right now.

17 comments:

trulymegs said...

Your first photo is breathtaking! And I really like your shadow photo! Great job!

bluebird love said...

Your first picture is amazing!!!!!!!! So beautiful! I love your shadow shot as well!

Tracy P. said...

That face!! And the fabrics all coordinate--something(s?) really cute is on the horizon!

Andrea Dawn said...

That baby face sure has the Awww-factor.

Unknown said...

All your shots look wonderful. But I have to say that first shot wins the prize.. It is fabulous...

Tamar SB said...

That shadow picture is just stunning!! Wow! And I love your gold thread!

Unknown said...

Sleeping baby..WOW! STUNNING! Great set this week.

Brandi said...

Seriously, girl, my goal is to learn to take photographs as good as you!!!

I can't remember if I saw the sewing pic first time around or not... BUT, I can see that framed in someone's sewing room! Beautiful!

Great job!

Susan said...

Great colorful habaneros! I kept mine frozen. Love the vibrancy of your shot! Love both your gold shots, and that handbag fabric is TOO cute!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That first one- WOW!!!!! Beautiful!!!!! The same for the second- LOVE IT!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set this week - that first shot is so sweet.

Rachel said...

I adore that very first picture... you are making my ovaries hurt! :)

And the city shot... wow!

I personally love ORANGE, so those vivid peppers are too perfect!


Sorry I've been so long in catching up... THANK YOU for praying for us. Hoping to have an update soon!

Wendy said...

Your first shot took my breath away...how precious. Love your gold picture and your shadow picture is awesome! Great set of pictures this week.

Seizing My Day said...

your photos are all amazing! ;) clever take on the gold shot!!

Seizing My Day said...

your photos are all amazing! ;) clever take on the gold shot!!

BF said...

Very nice shot in the night.

Liz Mays said...

My gosh, you're good! I like your new gold very much!