I really, really like what you did with it.
I love what you did to the pictures. Nice choice of picture too :)
Beautiful edit!
What a beautiful edit. I like that you've kept to the original image but have simply boosted those colours and cleaned it.Nice!Lindahttp://coachhousecraftingonabudget.blogspot.com/2012/02/editme-challenge-wk7.html
This feels just like I'm really there. Awesome!
Lovely edit
Love those tones, so pretty.
Beautiful edit!!
Nice!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful bright clean edit on this one, Pam!!
Very nicely done Pam. The castle stands out so well now.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I really, really like what you did with it.
I love what you did to the pictures. Nice choice of picture too :)
Beautiful edit!
What a beautiful edit. I like that you've kept to the original image but have simply boosted those colours and cleaned it.
Nice!
Linda
http://coachhousecraftingonabudget.blogspot.com/2012/02/editme-challenge-wk7.html
This feels just like I'm really there. Awesome!
Lovely edit
Love those tones, so pretty.
Beautiful edit!!
Nice!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful bright clean edit on this one, Pam!!
Very nicely done Pam. The castle stands out so well now.
Post a Comment