February 22, 2012

Edit Me...

Edit Me

This weeks picture is from Bree at His Honey and Her Mommy.

SOOC by Bree
Edited by me
What I did:
tweaked the lighting in acr,
moved over to cs5 and continued tweaking the lighting,
ran Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and colorful,
adjusted layers to taste,
ran Pure's action Pink Summer Days 3 times,
cropped,
Done!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your edit is SO darling.. I love the newer pop in color.. LOVELY and beautiful... I am participating this week and stopping in to say hello.. Wishing you a lovely afternoon.. ~M

Amanda said...

Beautiful edit. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Well done. I love those Pure actions- their sharpen one is the best of all I have in my collection.

Stephanie said...

You did a great job with this photo!

Shoni said...

Very natural and pretty!

k*handtke said...

such pretty lighting!

Dflybri said...

Beautiful job. I love with you did to the colors and the brightness. Stunning. :)

Heather said...

Beautiful Edit Great job

Unknown said...

I love this soft and natural edit! I am always a fan of your entries, but this is def a recent fav! :)

Bree said...

Love the muted tones. The softness you added also gives it a much softer feel.