February 26, 2012

Charlotte braved the snow...

Last Monday the kids were out of school for Presidents day and I got to have them for the day. I took them to our local mountains to play in the snow. Yes, San Diego gets snow up in the mountains. It's just rare. The kids loved it. I got to break in Charlotte...doesn't she take marvelous photo's? I came home, uploaded the photo's and had them edited within the next day or so. So, why did it take me a week to put up this post? I dunno! But here they are...






This boy finds a stick every time he steps outside.


3 comments:

Brandi said...

Loooooooovely pics! I think Charlotte is doing pretty OK! HAHA! ;)

Liz Mays said...

I absolutely LOVE the one where he's hugging her over the shoulder!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I'm guessing you were up in Julian?? Looks like a fun day!!!