I got my Canon 7d for Valentines. Well, it was also a combo of saving Christmas money and birthday money too.
I've named her Charlotte. (Elizabeth Bennett's bff! Sorry guys, Katniss is a great name but I like to use tradition old fashioned names on my electronics. My phone is Lily and my ipod classic is Savannah. My laptop is Darcy though.)
Okay...yeah...moving on now!
So I took some pics yesterday of my niece and nephew. I think I loved the outtakes as much as the good shots.
I've named her Charlotte. (Elizabeth Bennett's bff! Sorry guys, Katniss is a great name but I like to use tradition old fashioned names on my electronics. My phone is Lily and my ipod classic is Savannah. My laptop is Darcy though.)
Okay...yeah...moving on now!
So I took some pics yesterday of my niece and nephew. I think I loved the outtakes as much as the good shots.
hi-yah!!!
Boys and their sticks!
How can you not love that face?
I set this shot up and just as I went to shoot the sun peeked out from the clouds. grrr. I took the shot anyway! Processed with the Daybook action.
I think this might have been a test shot while I set my camera settings. I love it though. These kids were like "we have to actually touch each other?". So funny!This is the real Kathleen and Bradsen.
No kids were harmed in the making of these photographs. Well...maybe some emotional trauma. lol
The kids with their mama.












2 comments:
Oh wow, what a great gift!!! The outtakes ARE hilarious and you got some really great shots. Congrats on the newest member of your family!
GREAT shots! Are you just loooooooving Charlotte???!
Post a Comment